1. What ammo is restricted?
Sorry, NO Steel cased Ammo. NO Steel Projectiles, Incendiary, Tracer, Exploding or Military Tipped ammo of any kind. Only brass or aluminum cartridges are allowed. Only lead core bullets allowed. (Wolf, Tula, most Russian ammo is steel.)Back to Top
2. What guns can I shoot at BigShots?
In general .223/556 and 762x39mm and below .308 Win may be shots suppressed. Handguns up to .454 CasullBack to Top
3. What is your maximum distance?
True 25 yards.Back to Top
4. How many shooting lanes are there?
9 - 25 yard lanesBack to Top
5. May I bring in my own targets?
You may, but there are a couple limiting factors. Our retrievers use a target that is 25”x36” this allows for the targets to hang in a way that will help to limit floor and ceiling strikes. If you have smaller targets you wish to use then they may be taped to the middle of our full size target.Back to Top
6. What safety features do you have?
The backstop is an Action Target Total Containment Trap made of AR 500 Steel capable of stopping a 308. Rifle round. The walls are concrete filled masonry. The shooting stall are rated to .44 magnum at point blank and our ventilation system exchanges and filters all of the air on the range every 90 seconds. The range has been designed at great expense with safety as the number one priority.Back to Top
7. How long can I shoot?
Sessions last one hour but you are welcome to shoot as long as you want, however during peak times we may have to limit the time to one hour so others can enjoy the range.Back to Top
8. Are women welcome?
YES!!! Women are not only welcome but are the fastest growing section of the shooting sports. Approximately 25% of shooters are women and the figure is growing. Remember, shooting is related to calmness and focus. Women are excellent shots.Back to Top
9. Can I bring a minor?
Minors are welcome and are the future of our sport. Youth under 18 need a guardian present.Back to Top
10. Could my child become the next Olympic champion?
Absolutely. Target shooting is an Olympic sport.Back to Top
11. I have never shot before. Can I get help?
Absolutely. We can assess your level and give support. If necessary we will advise a class to assist you in your enjoyment of the sport. You will have fun here even if it’s your first time.Back to Top
12. Does your facility support physically handicapped shooters?
We have designed our ranges for wheelchair accessibility. If you have special needs, call ahead and we will do our best to accommodate.Back to Top
13. Do you have stuff to buy?We have everything you need for a fun range experience. Ammo, cleaning equipment, targets, hearing protection and classes. We also carry a large selection of firearms and other great items for sale. If we carry it, it is quality. If you desire anything we don’t carry, just let us know. We’ll get it for you. Back to Top
14. Do you clean guns?Our Certified Gunsmith will be happy to do a complete and thorough cleaning and inspection of your firearms. Back to Top
15. Can I shoot my machine gun?Machine Guns are welcome up to .45ACP handgun cartridge with prior approval and with ammo approval.